Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 24-29

Day 24: I am beyond thankful for my son. He has changed our lives for the better and everything is most definitely brighter and shinier since he's been around. Toddler Bonus: Who wouldn't want a personal toilet paper unroller? I don't even have to ask . . . it's unrolled when I get there.

Day 25: I am also beyond thankful for my husband. He has surpassed every expectation I ever had for what an amazing boyfriend turned best friend and hard working husband, father, and all-around great man should be. And, you gotta love those sideburns *swoon*!

Day 26: I am thankful for my family. Not only the [aforementioned] fab lil' family unit that my husband and I have created, but our extended families as well. I always say, where there is a whole lot of dysfunction, there is also a whole lot of love *wink, wink*. In all seriousness, we are blessed in the fam department.

Day 27: I am thankful for open hearts and open minds. This world would be an ugly place without them!

Day 28: I am thankful for my parents. I owe them everything and can never thank them enough for my beautiful life!

Day 29: I am thankful for YOU! If you are reading this blost, you are supporting me and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. THANK YOU!

1 comment: