Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 18-23

Day 18: I am thankful for my current gig aka being home with Cade. I always hoped that when we had kids, I would be able to stay home with them and I am so grateful we're making it work. I could not ask for a more fulfilling job, a more challenging "boss", or more amazing payment (kisses all day).

Day 19: I am thankful for my former career in radio (a medium that is alive and kicking, thank you very much!). I am honored to have worked for and alongside some fabulous women in the radio world and with some pretty amazing men as well.

Day 20: I am thankful for friends, old and new. My relationships mean the world to me and even if I don't say it enough, I appreciate my longtime bonds and the friends that I have made in recent years sooooo much.

Day 21: I am thankful for the holiday season. The rest of the year is alright too, but nothing beats the magic (see also: food and drink) of this time of year!

Day 22: I am thankful for my childhood. I grew up in a loving family in San Luis Obispo, CA (aka the happiest place in the U.S. of A.), surrounded by extended family and friends and a supportive community. I feel so fortunate to be able to "come home" again and again to such a great place filled with people I hold so dear.

Day 23: I am thankful for wine and champagne. Relaxing with a bottle of vino or toasting with a bottle of bubbly makes any event (even the end of a crazy weekday) feel like a celebration. Cheers!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Right this minute I'm thankful for the nice warm fire in my living room, Scarlatti's piano sonatas plaing on my new Kindle, and an exciting mystery I'm reading. But most of all, I'm thankful to have shared 48 years with my husband,

    ReplyDelete