Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One of the Toys

When I was a wee one, I loved to take all of the toys out of my toy box, scatter them about the room, and then climb into the box. Oh how I loved that toy box . . . I can see it in my mind's eye right now . . . it was [totally late '70s/early '80s] bright yellow, padded vinyl with a huge rainbow on the front (I've always been a sucker for a pretty rainbow; and yes, I am still a fan of one Miss Rainbow Brite).

Well, Cade is his mother's son. He doesn't have a toy box but he does have a basket o' toys (I rotate what goes in it for variety) that we keep for him in the living room. Here are a few minutes in the life of my little doll (who is 11 months old today *single tear*):

Step 1: Remove toys from basket (whilst looking a-dorable/mischevious).
Step 2: Climb into basket.

Step 3: Get bored after 5 seconds in basket and move right along . . . 

Step 4: Walk the length of the couch (while holding on).

Step 5: Make funny faces at Mom
Step 6: After removing socks, taunt Duncan with his bone.
Cade giveth . . . 
and Cade taketh away.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I am with him right now, so I get the real thing, but these pics are too cute as well!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shots. What a nice thing to wake up to on a busy, busy Thursday morn.

    ReplyDelete