Wednesday, May 11, 2011

M.I.A.

Hello there! Long time no chat. I apologize for my rather impressive disappearing act but life has been so crazy and I have not come up for air in a while. Easter came and went in a flash but it was a lovely weekend spent with family, family and more family on the beautiful Central Coast, where David and I both grew up. Saturday was my family's day to ooh and aah over how much Cade has grown and Sunday it was David's family's turn. The best part was teaching our little guy to hunt for Easter eggs with his cousins; by the third egg he knew the drill and after a thorough examination of the colorful plastic mystery "toy" (including a brief taste test, naturally) he tossed it right into the basket all by himself and was ready to move on. It's amazing to see life through the eyes of a new human. It is so refreshing and I can't help but take a second to ponder what he might be thinking every time he is exposed to something or someone new. He is learning at such a rapid pace now; there is a milestone at every turn and I can't wait to see what's next. Let me just catch a quick nap first . . . ;).  

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to these posts with great anticipation! Missed reading them.

    ReplyDelete