Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Confession

Forgive me, Peanut Gallery, for I have disappeared [again]. This is my first real blog post (to be replaced from here on out with the new Marjism: blost) in over a week. The truth is, I need to invest in a laptop because during a busy week, logging on to our dinosaur PC (I say that with the utmost respect and appreciation) is quite a process. Plus, it's not an option to trap Cade in our office with me; leaving him free to tend to his favorite project at the moment: dismantling our bookshelf - heavy yearbooks, photo albums and all, one by one. Hence, lack of computer access + the day getting away from me = a delay in my blosts. I'll try and be better but am definitely still working out the kinks of time management as with any new job :). I tip my SF Giants cap to you Moms who work in AND outside of the home. You amaze and inspire me! And since my lil' guy is snoozing right now, I'm going to take the opportunity to blost away!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new Marjism. Good luck on finding time for your blosts.

    ReplyDelete