Sunday, October 23, 2011

Daddy Dressed Me

My husband is notorious for dressing our son in mismatched outfits (reality check: he's done it a handful of times) but this time was a double dose of wacky, because . . .

1. The pattern on the pajama top was different than the one on the bottoms (I do see the similarities but the cuff color doesn't lie):


2. He put the top on backwards. You can't really tell in this picture but there are buttons on the front that run from the collar to 1/3 of the way down the shirt:


Sidebar: I am beginning to realize that in most of the pictures I post of my son he is wearing pajamas. He does have actual clothes too but, what can I say? He's at his best when he's comfy (it's hereditary). 

While my hubs doesn't have a future in fashion, that is just fine with me because he is one incredible Dad to this little person. And, for that reason alone, I shall forgive all dressing faux pas! Even this one . . .

 

Why, yes, that IS a gold shirt with a brown color font, paired with gray, white striped pants.

3 comments:

  1. Cade is cute in whatever he wears <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, those pj's looked fine together to me. But then I'm Grandma Mismatch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am an admitted repeat offender. He doesn't seem to mind though.

    ReplyDelete