Monday, August 1, 2011

Happiness is . . .

Being an Auntie again! My dear, one-tough-cookie of a sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy this morning and we could not be more thrilled. The new addition joins his two older sisters who I can only imagine are over the moon excited about the anticipated arrival of their little brother. I love the fact that there is a new member of our family to love and can't wait for our son to meet his new little buddy; it will be awesome watching them grow up together <3.

What made you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. What made me happy today? Moi? Not waking up extra early to make an 8:15 doctor appointment for my hubby, but the good news when we got there that there doesn't appear to be anything terribly wrong with the patient.

    ReplyDelete