Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A (Sneaky) Boy and His (Spoiled) Dog

Last week Cade officially began (oh-so selflessly) donating every-other-bite of his lunch to his pup. It started out innocently enough, with a little under the high chair action . . . 

Caught red-handed! (And no, that is not ALL I feed my son for lunch. *Eyeroll*)

And quickly escalated into Cade hunting and gathering in the depths of his high chair. Or, more specifically, under the high chair pad where all the "good stuff" that has missed his mouth (in the last few days) collects.


Once Cade stumbled upon a gem (translation: a squished pea, stale noodle, piece of cracker, hard-as-a-rock raisin) worth sharing he did the subtle hand-off to his four-legged partner in crime. And then he went back for more.


I admit that this was a rather Poor Mothering Moment (we'll call it PMM for short) for me because I don't even know how long this was going on before I became aware of it. But I can tell you one thing -- those two cleaned up shop because Cade's high chair has never looked so good!

3 comments:

  1. The little rascal. Wait until he finds out how to throw his food around. Then you'll need to move him into the kitchen or, better yet, into the back yard. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And....busted! Whose face is red?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is AHHHHH! So darn cute, both guys!

    ReplyDelete